Monday 13 February 2012

13th Feb Online Diary


For Sams assignment i will have to create my own VT to add into the news production after thinking long and hard into what I can do that will be different to most other people would do, i finally came to my decision that to do something that I enjoy doing, talking about things on a brighter note in the modern world you will watch most news programs and hear about the things that have happened that are of a darker nature such as killings, crimes and other horrific things that can send our country into depression. This is why I believe a bit of comedy would be perfect for the news because a good laugh helps everyone when they are feeling down. My title would be called "Laughter When All Things Seem Bad" this title straight away proves that it is going to be aiming at making the audience laugh even though the things that are happening in the news aren't comical at all

No comments:

Post a Comment