Thursday 12 January 2012

Practical Project Evaluation On My Performance

I believe that the key thing to have when looking at my performance over the project would be that i put in my full effort into my group even though some of the idea's wasn't perhaps may favourite idea but still came in everyday on time and did my work. My attendance was the key part in how i helped in the group the most i believe with me being in and getting my head down on the tasks given helped me think of ideas and to write them down for the group to discuss. When finally we chose our idea i tried to help out as much as possible whether it was to film behind the broadcast students or to film interviews or to act as a presenter  to find out from the students there thoughts and feelings about everything. I would rate myself highly in this assignment because i don't think the group would have been up to date with everything and would have known about certain changes between the group and due to my determination and excellent attendance the group was able to pull it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment