Sunday 3 June 2012

Evaluation On My Pitch


On the 28th April I presented my pitch to the whole class about my idea on Digital Boxes when looking at some of the main factors that you are meant to do when presenting a pitch I don’t believe that I did enough to make it a persuasive pitch in order for my idea to be picked as my organization of the task was very poor and last minute instead of spending more time on the project.

I created my pitch on power point and tried to add in as much research I could into the pitch but the problem with this because it meant that I contanly kept looking down at what I had printed out which meant that I couldn’t actually speak to the group next time I will make a shorter pitch and put it on cards where I can quickly glance at them, this would have been better because it then means that I can look at the people who I am telling the pitch too. Another thing I would have changed would be for it too look more exciting instead of it just being slide upon slide of the same boring set up and instead I should have done it on Prezi which is a website that lets you do presentations online and it makes it look more interesting also then it would be accessible from everywhere not just on my laptop or a  memory pen, when creating a presentation online it can benefit when adding pictures and videos to make it more interesting for the people I am showing it too.

Overall I believe that even though I was able to get my message across in what I want to do it could have been much more fun and exciting and enjoyable for the people watching so next time I will remember keep sentences as short as possible and also colour and picture are great for a presentation also compare your show to others to show what you are aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment