Thursday 24 May 2012

16th February Online Diary


When thinking of how i could create this VT about comedy on the streets of Manchester i have visions of me going to various comedy places and filming some stand up routines by young comedians who are interested comedy as a hobby although, but as i have researched more into it i found out that i wouldn't be able to film inside these pubs and clubs because it is illegal to and would have to go through tonnes of staff just to get the permission to film there, this gave me then the idea just to talk about these places where you can do it and tell people on the VT who are interested where the places are and when the comedy nights are open to go. 
I knew who my special guest was going to be for the filming an interview because i have grew up with him as a child, his name is Andy Lee and he came second in young comedian of the year and he is from Liverpool, i think he will be brilliant in my VT as he is very intelligent and will know exactly what to say to make it an excellent interview. I also plan on interviewing students as box pops as the audience will be able to relate to them more and take notice of what they are saying. I will also be hopefully creating a piece of graphics on motion to help explain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment