Wednesday 23 May 2012

21st May - What I Did As The Producer


When being the producer for the live show it was important for me to be involved as much as possible which meant that I helped with both setting up and packing away this enabled me to get a clear mind of where everything would go. I also tried to keep in regular contact with our director Ashley to hear what he wants me to do also if there are any last minute changes to the production. Another job of mine was to keep up to date with all colleges that I would be working alongside to make sure they where all coming in which meant that I had to sent out various texts in order to get everyone in on time. Erin was our presenter so it was important for me to keep in contact with her to make sure the script was fine and able to be put onto the autocue. I also tried to keep everybody on my team feeling good about themselves so I kept on compliments as I believe compliments will make people feel better which will result in a better performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment