Thursday 24 May 2012

5th March Online Diary


After presenting my pitch to the group I believe it got a positive response off everyone who was watching and wanted to ask me more about it, I believe that my news VT is different as it can be seen as a lighter subject to typical broadcasted television news which will make it more suitable to the target audience of 18-25.  I have already been researching into places in Manchester where there are open mic gigs where comedians can go and tryout comedy so have had a few plans for getting GV’s outside some of the buildings. I also have already arranged my interview with one of my mates from Liverpool who came second in young comedian of the year so will hopefully be filming my interview very soon. My vox pops I would like to get outside a student accommodation because I would want to hear the views from students because that is who we are aiming the show at.

No comments:

Post a Comment