Thursday 24 May 2012

21 May Online Diary

Today was the assessment day where we  where filming our news broadcast, I arrived at 9.30 ready to be a producer when at the last minute I was asked to be the guest on the show because non of the other guests had arrived I felt slightly disappointed because I liked the idea of a live music performance at the end with rolling credits, this meant that not only did I have to be the producer but also a guest so the first thing I had to do was to go and speak to the presenter who was Erin to find out the questions she was going to ask me.  For my role as a producer I was helping with the set ideas another thing I like to do as a producer is build the team up and make them confident about what they are doing which is why is why I compliment them when they have done a good job and also before I go round and see how each of my team is doing. The order for the show was Kurdish, Busking, Media Jobs, Comedy, Guest Interview, Unlicensed Taxis, Sport, Android vs Apple, Animal Cruelty. At the end of the broadcast I felt as if we had done a fantastic job and everything had run smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment